Whether it is in your room, your parents’ house, or on the streets, it is not easy to hide weed smoke or smell. Many people try different methods to keep marijuana smoke at bay when puffing.
For example, some people steam up their bathrooms before smoking. Steam is heavier than smoke, hence it will push the smoke away.
However, one practical option you can go for is to use the best air purifier for weed smoke.
Best air purifiers for weed smoke in 2022 – Our top 6 picks
These are the best air purifiers for pot smoke that you can find on the market right now.
- Alen BreatheSmart FIT50 Air Purifier – Best Overall
- EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System – Best Technology
- Hathaspace Smart HSP001 – Quietest
- Levoit LV-PUR131 Air Purifier – Best for medium-sized rooms
- Winix C545 Air Purifier
- Germ Guardian AC4300BPTCA – Best Under $100
1. Alen BreatheSmart FIT50 Air Purifier – Best overall
The air purifier is ideal for eliminating smoke, including cigarette, weed, kitchen, and wildfire smoke.
You can also use it to get rid of chemicals, allergies, and dust from indoor air too. Some of its features include a laser smart sensor to detect airborne particles, an air quality indicator light to detect indoor air quality and self-adjusting fan speed.
2. EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System – The best technology
The thing about weed is that it produces a pungent aroma that lingers around for a while. With the EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System, this won’t be a problem.
In fact, you wouldn’t have to worry about the smoke wafting to your neighbor’s house and everyone knowing that you are smoking.
Thanks to its hospital-grade technology and a HEPA filter, the EnviroKlenz Mobile Air System is able to capture the weed smoke and prevent it from leaving your home.
Its air cartridge uses mineral technology to break down these smells to leave your home without weed odors.
In addition, it comes with a four-speed blower that can accelerate weed smoke removal and covers up to 1000 square feet.
Even better, this is one of the most silent air purifiers for removing weed smoke.
3. Hathaspace Smart HSP001 Air Purifier – Quietest
Hathaspace Smart HSP001 is a great air purifier for small to medium rooms. It is an excellent air purifier for smoking weed because it also doubles up as a deodorizer.
That means you can use it to get rid of marijuana smoke and smell at the same time.
The unit uses a 5-in-1 air filter system to capture small particles of up to 0.3 microns with 99.97% efficiency.
Some of its features include a cellular-activated carbon filter, True HEPA filter, smart air quality sensor, and remote control capability.
4. Levoit LV-PUR131 Air Purifier – Best for medium-sized rooms
Levoit LV-PUR131 is a weed smoke eliminator that combines a honeycomb activated carbon filter, True HEPA filter, and a Pre-filter. You can use it at home to eliminate cannabis smoke and smell.
It is also a useful gadget for getting rid of pollen, dust, and mold from indoor air.
The device features a 1-12 hours’ timer function, a 3-stage filtration system, three fan speed settings, and a smart air quality sensor.
5. Winix C545 Air Purifier
Winix C545 is one of the best air purifiers for weed odor because of its 3-stage air cleaning process. It is a process that is efficient at removing many allergens from indoor air.
These include cigarette and marijuana smoke, pollen, mold, VOCs, odors, and pet dander.
The device features a True HEPA filter, PlasmaWave filter, carbon filter, smart sensor, and auto mode.
6. Germ Guardian AC4300BPTCA Air Purifier – Best under $100
It comes with an electrostatic True HEPA filter, activated charcoal filter, and optional UV-C light to clean indoor air, filter odors, trap allergens, and kill viruses and germs.
The unit is ideal for small rooms of up to 167 square feet in size.
Things to consider when choosing the best air purifiers for weed smoke
Some factors to look at when buying the best air purifier for weed smoke include:
- Type of filter: Weed smoke contains particulates that vary from 0.03 to 2.5 microns in size. Thus, buy a unit with a True HEPA filter because it will capture small micro-particles down to 0.3.
- Activated Carbon: Buy a unit that combines both True HEPA filter and activated carbon. That will allow you to remove impurities and bad smells from a room.
- Size: The weed air filter should purify small to large rooms of at least 200 square feet.
If you are on the market for the best air purifiers for weed smoke, choose one that comes with a True HEPA filter and carbon filter.
It is also helpful to go for a unit that can cover a large room of at least 200 square feet. A weed air filter should be easy to maintain long term. Consider one whose filters last at least nine to twelve months.